1. Add water to the activator, filling the bottle up to the 40ml line.
2.Shake the activator bottle until the activator is diluted (approx 15 seconds)
3. Fill the Carbon Dioxide Generator with with water up to the fill line and close the lid.
4. Open the detection trap and ensure that there is a replaceable glue cartridge within it. Remove the paper lining from the glue strip and close the trap.
5. Attach the Carbon Dioxide Generator to the side of the detection trap
6. Remove the heat pad from its packaging and clip it onto the top of the detection trap
7. Place the trap in your desired location and leave it for 6+ hours
8. Check the trap for bed bugs. If bed bugs are present dispose of the glue cartridge and replace with a new one (for reuse of the detection trap).
Note: When using the carbon dioxide and heat, only place the trap on top of furniture – Only the passive traps should be placed between box spring and mattress.